Sunday 29 January 2012

safe my long journey~~

 I hope start from today, my long life journey will be safe by almighty. Foot that i have will bring me to the safe place, good place, amazing place and..... even though i use a broken english but with the foot that i have it give me a strong heart to step by step facing with a reality life.


i don't want to be a cold heart, like did not aware about the surrounding of my self. To fight with a reality life where it is full with a various mode. I need to be confident, i need to be brave and i must improve my self by the experience. i hope the way that i choose will bring me to the right decision and give a sunshine in my life. 


Oh Allah the almighty, please safe me and bring me to the right way. Showing me the place that i need to go. I hope i will use my foot that given by almighty to the right place and hope it will safe me from other bad things in this world.....

No comments:

Post a Comment